We know business
If your business has foreign workers, is thinking about employing foreign workers, or is thinking about establishing a presence abroad where it will employ non-US workers, the demands of America’s immigration authorities can seem overwhelming. Bull City Lawyer can make dealing with immigration challenges less of a hassle, by providing either consulting or turnkey services. With us in your corner you won’t have to worry about the compliance, timing, and human resource challenges of immigration law, because we will streamline all of the processes for you.
We view ourselves as a partner to hiring organizations, and are able to come in and integrate into your organization just like an in-house counsel legal team. Our firm has won wide acclaim for its work with H-2 visa employer certifications.
Predictable, Tailored Fee Packages
We understand that each business is different, and that businesses require predictability in order to be successful. Our lawyers have a background as professional business consultants with multinational companies and teams working on cross-border matters, and so we know that in order to be an effective contributor to any organization developing a deep knowledge of the business is key. The first step of any client engagement is the consultation, and for corporate clients we take a very deep dive during the consultation process. We take the time to understand not just the corporate client’s immigration challenges, but also the business challenges that they face. Only once we understand both the business and immigration challenges will we provide several strategic options for meeting the clients business needs. As for predictability, we provide special good-faith and in-house fractional model billing for employers. These estimates end up being on target or even too high (meaning the client actually pays less) because we do our homework and know exactly how long a particular matter will take. It’s only in cases where we have to defend against audits, and where litigation costs can be less predictable, where we switch to an hourly billing model; even then, we are happy to offer accommodations to our clients, on an as needed basis.
Ultimately, How Does Bull City Lawyer Help My Organization?
- Immigration strategy and planning
- Bull City Lawyer will streamline, simplify, and manage your immigration application processes,
- Increase your success rate in petitioning for foreign workers,
- Help you install an internal compliance program so you don’t run afoul of any immigration laws and regulations, and
- Ultimately, be there to defend you in the case of government audits of your business’s immigration procedures.
- Review and remediation of immigration documentation to ensure best practices and audit complianceImmigration policy education and training for up-to-date compliance
- Consultation to determine visa options and eligibility for inbound and outbound travelers
Business visa consultation for multinational executives, managers, specialists, and other frequent cross-border corporate travelers
- Consultation, strategy, and transactional support for businesses seeking to hire and/or retain foreign-born talent
- Project-related immigration compliance support and strategy
- Review, procurement, preparation, management, and filing of inbound immigration petitions and applications for foreign-born nationals, including:Immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications
- Visa application support letters
- Work permits and work authorization
- Treaty Investor applications
- Vital Records documents
- Permanent and returning resident applications
- Support navigating practices and procedures at consular posts
- Support with naturalization requirements, including preserving permanent residence while abroad
- Full service visa application guidance and support for dependent family members
- Use of immigration software to streamline planning, compliance assessment, filings, and communication